TPOMBA is a non-profit organization for parents of twins, triplets and more. Founded in 1973, we are one of the largest organizations of our kind in Canada and our goal is to offer a network of peer support to families dealing with the unique challenges and joys of raising multiples in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Whether your multiples are already here or are on the way, being part of TPOMBA will offer you the opportunity to connect with a wonderful community of more than 500 members. We have developed services to ensure that our families can access the necessary information and support relating specifically to multiples.
Some of the benefits of membership include:
- Share experiences and build friendships to last a lifetime– we host monthly meetings where parents of multiples get together in a range of Toronto neighbourhoods.
- Access to seminars and workshops created just for parents of multiples - Our Expectant Parents Information Evenings offers a wonderful, sneak peak for new members into life with multiple babies. These sessions are held four times a year and are run by experienced parents. We discuss topics ranging from pre-maturity, feeding multiple babies, coping in the early weeks and months, equipment and how TPOMBA can help. We also host other information sessions during the year dealing with various other topics such as speech and sleep.
- Receive an information-packed newsletter, called the Bulletwin, which is distributed bi-monthly and read articles on the latest topics related to multiples and find out what is going on within the association.
- Purchase used clothing and gear for less – we have two annual sales where members can buy and sell gently used clothing and gear for babies and children at great prices.
- Access to social events – every year we host our annual picnic in High Park which is attended by many of our members making it the largest gathering of families of multiples in Toronto. Dad’s Nights Out are a chance for Dads of Multiples to get together and have fun. Each local Parents of Multiples group also host social events of their own.
Friday, March 27, 2015 6:00 PM • Dennis R. Timbrell Rec. Centre, 29 St. Dennis Drive, North York M3C 3J3
Saturday, March 28, 2015 7:30 AM • Dennis R. Timbrell Rec. Centre, 29 St. Dennis Drive, North York M3C 3J3
Saturday, March 28, 2015 9:00 AM • Dennis R. Timbrell Rec. Centre, 29 St. Dennis Drive, North York M3C 3J3
Saturday, March 28, 2015 1:30 PM • Dennis R. Timbrell Rec. Centre, 29 St. Dennis Drive, North York M3C 3J3
Thursday, April 23, 2015 7:00 PM • Northern District Public Library, 40 Orchard View Blvd, Room 200 Gwen Liu Meeting Room
Tuesday, March 10, 2015 8:00 PM • Please contact for more information
Thursday, March 12, 2015 8:30 PM • Please contact for more information
Thursday, March 19, 2015 8:30 PM • TBA
Wednesday, March 25, 2015 8:00 PM • 10 Muirhead Rd, Unit 404, Buzzer 170
Wednesday, March 25, 2015 8:00 PM • Please contact for more information
Tuesday, March 31, 2015 8:00 PM • Please contact for more info
Tuesday, April 14, 2015 8:00 PM • Please contact for more information