Who We Are
TPOMBA In The News
Calendar of Events
Clothing Sale - Info for Sellers
Sister Club Sales
Expectant Parents' Night
TPOMBA Annual Picnic
POMS Monthly Socials
School Aged Multiples Events
Annual General Meeting
What We Offer
School Aged Multiples (SAMs)
Add to my calendar
Fall/Winter Clothing Sale - Article Drop-Off
Friday, September 19, 2014
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Dennis R. Timbrell Rec. Centre, 29 St. Dennis Drive, North York M3C 3J3
TPOMBA’s Clothing and Equipment Sales take place twice a year, in the spring and fall. Our sales are an amazing opportunity for members to buy and sell gently used items, and we open the sale up to the public after member shopping hours have ended. All TPOMBA members are welcome to submit items for sale and are of course encouraged to shop. Our sales are a great way to stretch your family’s budget! You’ll find used clothing from newborn to size 12, plus gear such as strollers, high chairs, playpens, gates, swings, and toys. Many shoppers are able to fully stock their children’s closets for the season in just one shopping trip!
at the Dennis R. Timbrell Rec. Centre
29 St. Dennis Drive, North York M3C 3J3, 416-395-7972. Rec Centre is located in Flemington Park near the Ontario Science Centre.
How to prepare your stuff for the sale
• Wait in line in your car as instructed by the volunteers.
• All members who are dropping off on the Friday night must use garbage bags or cardboard boxes to drop their items off. No more personal bins will be allowed.
• Have your membership card, signed
form and stamped, self-addressed envelope ready for the Drop-Off Captain.
• Help volunteers unload your car at the curb.
• Items will NOT be accepted after 7:30 p.m.
• Please note that there will be no money accepted at the drop-off to pay for stamps and forgotten envelopes. A supply charge of $5.00 will be deducted for missing return envelopes.
For more information about the clothing sale or to volunteer, please